Saturday, May 19, 2012

over a cup of coffee and choco sandwich

So, here i am... waiting for another 2 and a half working hours to end. And it feels like a year to get there. Working on saturdays is, needless to say, a bummer. But here's a confession. I started dreading coming to the office on sats since i had Lucas. I have been working on sats, whole day, for 5 years, prior to giving birth, without any complaints. And now, i really am complaining! Because I feel, a day with him is not enough. I want to spend more time with him. I want to be with him often. See him grow. Witness his every milestone. I usually say, working is where i belong. But that was before. And when Lucas came, everything changed. He became my priority. My passion. My reason for living. And every turn of the clock feels like a lifetime. Sigh. I would love to, but I just can't quit my job. Not yet. Someday, I hope... 

..Two and a quarter of an hour more.... =( 

No comments:

Post a Comment