Thursday, May 31, 2012

Manners Matters

I know I am not a neat freak, but I know its rude to cut nails in public places. Whenever I hear the clipping sounds of a nail cutter, I really look for the person responsible for the disgust on my face. And I've encountered this several times-- in a jeep, inside the MRT, and most shockingly of all, in a restaurant. Can you just imagine, nails flying over the places, jumping to your lap, or worst, the food that you ordered? I remember the one time I experienced it at Wendy's. Mind you, it was one of their staff who was on a break that's been clipping nails.

Sure, sure you were busy all day you forgot to clip your nails, but that's not enough reason. I am a busy person myself and I juggle work and motherhood all day everyday, but I don't cut my nails in public places. If I forget to go have my mani-pedi on weekends, I cut my nails in the bathroom while sitting in my white throne. So, please don't hide your manners. Flaunt it. It's something to be proud of.

No comments:

Post a Comment